READY FOR A CAREER CHANGE?
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE!
Membership in C.I.D. allows individuals to be recognized by the consumer, the trade and wholesale showrooms as trained professionals with C.I.D. designation and credentials.
- Use of C.I.D. appellation after your name
- Use of the term: “Certified Interior Decorator”
- Access to showrooms, resources and workrooms
- Full trade discounts at all showrooms
- Increased income and buying power
- Newsletter (email) with informative article
- Member-only access to C.I.D. website
- Limited liability and expenses
- Work at home (full time or part time)
- Low overhead and startup cost
- Low membership fees
- Various discounts on retail purchases of furnishings
- No state license fees or regulation
- Continuing education teachings
- Use of C.I.D. logo on website
- Nationwide referral service
- Recognition as professional
Bill F. Paducah, KY
“My business has tripled in the past two months. I am very proud to be a member and look forward to many years of increased business.”
Donna C. Allen, TX
“I have been abundantly blessed in the past two years with a successful and growing business. I could not have done it without the help of Ron and his team at CID.”
Sharon S. Miami, FL
“Thank you for all you have done to make C.I.D. the wonderful organization that it is, which is so beneficial to us decorators.”
Myrna W. Galena, IL
“I am receiving many calls from ads I have placed in local papers due to the fact that I am a member of Certified Interior Decorator International.”
C.I.D. members are educated and trained in the basic elements of Interior Design and Decoration with the emphasis on the role of the professional Interior Decorator.
We also emphasize the fact that the Interior Designer and the Interior Decorator are two overlapping but distinct professions.
Certified Interior Decorators are entirely unique as “full service interior decorators” and are given the right to use our copyrighted title “Certified Interior Decorator” as well as use of our registered trademark and exclusive appellation “C.I.D.”.
No other appellation or letters may be used with “C.I.D.” after your name.
If you have additional training or accomplishments, they can be added to your biography to avoid confusion on behalf of the consumer.
Certified Interior Decorators International is an exclusive association for professional Certified Interior Decorators only.