C.I.D Workbook Program
This program consists of eight sessions with question and answer reviews after each, a session test, four enjoyable projects, drafting templates, an interior design color wheel and the printed workbook for future reference. The 50-question final exam which is included is also the Certified International Decorators Entrance Exam.
This version of the course provides interaction with the instructor who will personally critique your work on the hands-on projects, creating the connection between book learning and practical experience. A resource section and a glossary of terms are also included with this course of study. The Workbook Direct Mail Program takes approximately 6-10 weeks. $1295.00
What will I receive with the Workbook Program?
- A 100-page Workbook with Glossary of Decorating Terms
- National Resources of Trade Showrooms
- Interior Design Drafting Templates in 1/4″ scale – a $42.95 value! (included)
- Final Exam /C.I.D. Entrance Exam – a $95 value! (included) Study Guide ($95 savings) not required
- Interior Design Color Wheel for Color Schemes – a $21.95 value! (included)
- Graduation Certificate
* All educational materials are proprietary information and are therefore non-refundable.
Certification Course Outline
|1. Floor Planning and Furniture Placement||
|2. Furniture Styles and Trade Showrooms||
|3. Choosing Color Schemes||
|4. Wall Coverings and Window Treatments||
|5. Lighting, Flooring and Fabric Choices||
|6. Plants, Pictures and Accessories||
|7. Consulting: Fees and Compensation||
|8. The Interior Decorator’s Role||